Do your eyebrows look like any of these?
Did you get bad microblading or powder brows?
Maybe you have red, blue, pink, or purple eyebrows?
Or maybe it’s just fading out but it’s still too dark and saturated to have new pigment and a pretty refreshed brow?
This is really important to understand that removal will be the ONLY choice to get some of that old pigment gone. You simply CANNOT keep packing pigment ontop of pigment and expect a different outcome.
LET'S GET THOSE OLD BROWS GONE!!
Li-FT is an EXCELLENT product that has been getting amazing results in the removal of pigment from the skin. This product can also be used on body tattoos but no bigger than about 3 inches wide x 3 inches high. This is because the technique would simply take too long and I recommend looking into getting laser removal at that point.
Li-FT is an all natural unique solution for correction and lightening. It can safely lift out the unwanted pigment from the skin immediately for an emergency removal (only in a 24 hour period after the procedure) or can be performed in sessions on old unwanted permanent makeup from years ago.
It is VERY important to understand that corrections require multiple services to get the best possible results, spaced out in between 6 weeks at a time. PLEASE NOTE- this procedure is only a pigment lightening service; the skin can never be replaced or returned to its natural state.
The technique uses the same tattoo machine, movements and pressure as during a permanent makeup procedure, and can be compared to just getting your brows or tattoo done again, but in less time.
WHAT IS THIS SOLUTION MADE OUT OF?
Li-FT contains finely milled sea salt, purified water, lemon seed extract, orange seed extract, and aloe.
Depositing the saline solution into the skin breaks up the healed pigment. It is a beginning of lifting the pigment out of the skin. This process is called osmosis, where molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one, thus equalizing the concentration on each side of the membrane. During this process, the pigment is slowly pulled up to the surface of the skin. It heals into a scab and peels off. When the scabs start to fall off ink falls off, leaving a lightened tattoo.
This lightening technique is safe for all skin types and involves fewer risks of blistering, scarring and discoloration (hypo/hyperpigmentation).
- Li-FT is pigment lightening solution that safely facilitates the removal of unwanted pigment from the face and small areas of the body
- Does Li-FT saline tattoo removal hurt?
Saline Tattoo Removal is a natural approach to tattoo removal. It is the least invasive and less painful form of tattoo removal. As pigment rises to the surface, a scab will form, and will fall off as the removal area heals, thus revealing a lightened tattoo.
- Li-FT is formulated with the highest quality of natural ingredients, resulting in a skin-appropriate lightening product with an objective of minimum sessions for success.
- Li-FT is an all-natural Saline Pigment Removal Solution. Li-FT contains no chemicals and no acids.
- Li-FT Ingredients: Sterile Water, Sea Salt, Orange Flower Extract, Lemon Extract in Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Extract, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- Li-FT is made by Li Pigments. Li Pigments is a highly credentialed, inspected and licensed cosmetics manufacturing lab located in New Jersey, USA. Li Pigments has been researching, developing and formulating tattoo and PMU lighting products for over 15 years and regarded as one of the industry's most experienced, ethical and responsible manufacturers.
- Li-FT has undergone extensive testing from an outside independent lab for safety, purity, and quality. This amazing saline lightening solution has passed all tests with flying colors!
Everyone must have a consultation before booking a lightening or removal session. This is provided for FREE and can be on the phone/text with pictures.
During removal procedure
- You are provided topical anesthetic cream to be more comfortable
- Takes about 1-1.5 hrs (30 minutes is just the numbing alone- actual proceedure is 30-45 minutes)
- You are provided with aftercare instructions.
- Your home care products are provided for you at no extra charge - You will scab up in a few days and the pigment is pulled into the scab and will fall off with it.
- During the procedure, the client should expect some minor bleeding and bruising
- The treated area might be tender for a few days
- Fading will happen gradually over several months
Clients with special events, travel plans, or who work in an environment with the probability of high bacterial exposure should choose the right timing for the lightening procedure so aftercare instructions do not conflict with these activities or work schedules.
- You must heal a minimum of 8 weeks between each removal sessions and 12 weeks before re-tattooing the area.
- Keep the treated area dry
- Avoid exercising, swimming, sweating, gyms, high public traffic areas such as hotels, airports, grocery stores, etc.
- Avoid contact with the procedural area directly with hands that have not been thoroughly washed.
- For several hours, and in some instances longer, the wound may weep lymph blood and fluid. These fluids can be blotted off by applying pressure (no rubbing) with a clean paper towel or tissue
- The procedural area should be cleaned with a gentle product such as Cetaphil, Neutrogena or Cerave (gentle products without fragrance, acidic ingredients)
- Topical cosmetics may not be applied over the procedural area to coverup or hide the appearance of the wound. Cosmetics may contain ingredients that are contraindicative to healing wounds, may contain bacteria
- Keep the tattoo lightened area dry when bathing. This is more difficult for body art tattoos. While showering, people who have had cosmetic tattoos lightened may turn their back to the shower spray and gently blot off any moisture with a paper towel.
- Under no circumstances should the crusts that develop over the wound be removed.
- If you will notice any sign of the infection consult with a doctor
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LASER AND SALINE TATTOO REMOVAL?
- There are many reasons why Saline Tattoo Removal is better than laser! In a nutshell it is -
♦SAFER ON THE BODY
- When a laser is used for removal, all of the removed ink is absorbed into the body but with saline removal, most of the ink is lifted up through the surface of the skin. Now who really wants all that old bad pigment back in your body?
- Each Laser machine only emits certain wavelengths of light, which means that certain machines can only break up certain colors of ink. Laser is also unable to remove white because when an object appears white, it is reflecting the entire spectrum of visible wavelengths of light and not absorbing light. This means you cannot target it with a laser.
Saline removal is color-agnostic, which means it works on ALL colors of pigment.
- When utilizing Saline Removal, your brow hair will remain intact. Laser tattoo removal will remove the hair on your brows and it may or may not ever grow back.
In short, Saline Tattoo Removal/Lightening offers a less invasive method of removing unwanted cosmetic tattoos and body tattoos.
A week of scabbing is definitely better than a lifetime of looking at something you are unhappy with!
$250 for 1st removal session
$200 for any sessions thereafter
For more information contact TODAY!
I'd be deligthed to help YOU with your permanent makeup blunders!
Click on the BOOK NOW button on the side to reserve your appointment- however note that a phone/text consultation will have to happen beforehand to assess the tattoo.
Call, Text, Email or message me NOW with your pictures for a FREE CONSULTATION!